- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Website.
- You must be an actual person. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by us to complete the registration process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple persons is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many persons as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account login and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account, even when Content is posted by another authorized user on your account or a user of a subaccount.
- If you are using a free account, you are not permitted to block ads.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, any copyright laws or laws controlling the making of false statements.
PAYMENT, REFUNDS, UPGRADING AND DOWNGRADING TERMS:
- You must pay all account fees with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express), which must be provided at the time the account is created. A credit card number is not required for accounts that are provided free of charge.
- We will bill you in advance on a monthly basis and will charge your credit card on the 1st day of each month. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions will be made to these terms.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of any applicable taxes, levies, or duties, except as may be otherwise required by federal or state law.
- If you upgrade or downgrade your account service level, your credit card will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- If you downgrade your account service level, you may lose certain content, features, or capacity of your account. We will not be liable for any such loss.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Website upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel your account before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- We, in our sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website, or any other service we provide, for any reason at any time. Such termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE AND PRICING
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
- Prices for all services, including but not limited to monthly subscription fees to the Website, are subject to change upon thirty (30) days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on the Website.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website or any of the services thereon.
COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT OWNERSHIP
- All content posted on the Website must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only available via email.
- You understand that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Website or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Website, Sache Ventures, or any other service provided by us.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website without our express written permission.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse, including threats of abuse or retribution, of any of our customers, employees, members, users, or officers will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- We do not warrant that (a) the Website will meet your specific requirements; (b) the Website will be available without interruption, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable; (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website will meet your expectations; and (e) any errors in the Website will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, even if we were advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Website; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; and (e) any other matter relating to the Website.